We hope you are transitioning well as NYC begins to reopen. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your ongoing support, and to our stylists and staff for being flexible with their schedules as we navigate this challenging environment.
As detailed in a prior email, we have made significant changes to our Salon operations to ensure the health and safety of our customers, stylists and staff. Full details can be accessed here and a summary of our procedures is listed below.
IMPORTANT to keep in mind when making a reservation:
1. We are operating by appointment only, and are no longer accepting walk-ins. For this reason, if a stylist is not booked for a particular day, they may likely not come in that day. In order to ensure a service with your preferred stylist, we strongly recommend booking your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
2. Please be aware — if we have no appointments scheduled in the evening, we may close our salons early, at which point you will not be able to make a reservation by phone. If you call and get our answering machine, you can still make a reservation for the following day by booking online.
MAKING A RESERVATION:
Book Online: visit salonziba.com/book-an-appointment
Available 24-7, and very easy to book online.
We recommend calling early in the day, if not 24 hours in advance.
Uptown: (212) 767-0577
Downtown: (646) 559-8723
By Email: email@example.com for special appointment requests.
Note: A 24 hour advance notice is preferred by email.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Our official hours of operation remain the same, but on slow days, we may close early. We expect to maintain our normal hours by fall.
Our Midtown location will be closed on Sundays during the month of August.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES (in summary):
– Limiting the number of customers in our salons at one time
– Requiring face masks for clients and staff. (We will provide one if needed.)
– Customers and stylists’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival, and clients will be required to sign a waiver.
– Our waiting area is no longer available, so we ask that you please arrive for your scheduled appointment on time, or call if you are running late.
– Our stations are either separated with plexi partitions or spaced at an appropriate distance. Stations are cleaned regularly throughout the day, and after each appointment.
Click here to read more about our health and safety guidelines.