We hope you have all been keeping well and finds you in good health.
We are pleased to announce our salons will re-open this Monday, June 22, 2020. To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we have implemented many infection control processes to ensure that when you visit our salons, you are both safe and comfortable. We are following the infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and New York City and State Department of Health. We will update our procedures when new rulings or guidance is issued.
You will see some changes during your next visit, including:
- We are limiting the number of clients we can take at one time.
- Everyone that enters our salons is required to wear a mask. If a client does not have one, Salon Ziba will provide one. Masks must be worn at all times in our salons.
- Upon entering our salons, everyone, including employees and clients, will be asked to sanitize their hands, followed by a forehead temperature scan. Clients will be asked some screening questions and required to sign a waiver.
- Our waiting area will no longer be available, so please arrive at your scheduled appointment on time. If you are running late, please give us a call at 212-767-0577. We no longer have magazines nor will be serving beverages at this time.
- We have blocked many stations to provide for proper physical distancing. Other stations utilize plexiglass dividers.
- In preparation for our re-opening, our salons have been fully cleaned and disinfected. Individual work-stations will be disinfected after each appointment. Restrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- We will be opening earlier on Sundays. Both salons will open at 10am on Sundays.
- Our staff schedules have changed. We have created two unique teams for our employees, and the team schedules will not overlap. As a result, certain technicians will no longer be working on the same team or on the same day.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT:
- A credit card is now required to book an appointment. Unfortunately, because we are limiting the number of clients we are taking in at one time, no-shows will be charged in full for the reserved service. Additionally, we are no longer taking walk-ins.
- Cashless gratuities will be encouraged by using VENMO.
Please note our prices will increase due to the limited number of clients we can have In our salon at one time:
- Services priced at 1 to $99 will increase by $10
- Services priced from $100 to $199 will increase by $15
- Services above $200 will increase by $25
To make an appointment please call us at:
Thank you for being a client of Salon Ziba. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and everyone safe in our salons.